Aman's one question astonished me

I take tuition of a very cute child named Aman. He is very witty and clever. I really feel good when I take his tuitions. He is my calvin of " calvin and Hobbes ". I usually give him knowledge about general phenomenon to keep him out of edge from his peers.

One day I was telling him about the importance of Tigers and how human beings are killing tigers for their personal gains. In earlier classes I had told him about the systematic balance of nature in making a food chain. As this chap of mine retains all abstruse nuances, pat came his question- "What is the need of Tigers when human beings are killing all herbivores also.? There population would toh will anyhow be controlled by humna beings only ?"

Oh ma gaad ! He was right. I kept pondering over his innocent question, which was very legitimate also. The way he stares at me sometimes with that questionable look sometimes intrigues me to no extent. He is a way too much brainy. Ha ha ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Groundwater using COCONUT.

Dharma Shiksha books

आजकल कौन जानता है श्री वशिष्ठ बाबु को ?? Who knows Dr. Vashishtha Narayan??